Monday, May 3, 2010

Nemo

Captain Nemo: Think of it. On the surface there is hunger and fear. Men still exercise unjust laws. They fight, tear one another to pieces. A mere few feet beneath the waves their reign ceases, their evil drowns. Here on the ocean floor is the only independence. Here I am free!
 In this amazing sim I find that I am not the only unusual looking ocean dweller. Here life buzzes and clicks, hissing from mechanical joints and wires. I look on with wonder.
In these rooms I find that as curious as I am over these legged creatures, they too are curious of my world trying to understand and learn.
And I wonder in our differences how much we are the same....

 This sim is amazing in every way. The textures are breath taking and the care of detail was awesome to look at. If you are interested in Steampunk, a mer,  just an admirer of quality, or love 2000 Leagues Under the Sea, I recomend this sim for you!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/FRANCE3D%20Futuna/91/148/21